Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

My E-portfolio - My blog & year 10 digitech google+ community

My E-portfolio is going to be used to visually showcase the work that i will be doing in technology this year. I will be doing in technology this year. My blog will be used to reflect on my learning in technology. The Year 10 DigiTech Google+ Community will be used to collaborate with other students about the work that we complete in Digitech.

We will be developing a game relating to "sustainability" we have been trailing a game to learn new skill in scratch.


These are the skill i learnt

  • Learnt how to code
  • Learnt how to make back drops
  • Learnt how to make sprites 


1 comments:

Vaifoa said...

Hey dude, what an AMAZING blog post! I see that you've included the skills that you've learnt. You've also included a very phenomenal E-Portfolio link which I found very interesting. I see that you're interested in "Anime", I wasn't really a fan of anime but I am finding it quite interesting as I read through your "DigiTech Interests." Well Done and Keep up the GREAT work and effort!

Post a Comment