Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

If I was a millionaire

Walt: write in paragraphs.

I want to be a millionaire so my nan can retire.

My reason for that so she doesn't have to worry about paying the bills, rent, tax, power, mechanic bills, gas and putting food on the table. My family is my life so I put them before me in any situation I am in. I will then buy my family a private house so the government cannot kick them out. Also I will get them funeral cover so in the future is if they get sick and die I know they will have a good funeral. Then I will take them to honolulu.

After I know they are covered I will put most of it in the bank and then spend the rest. I would buy a new pair of shoes, a samsung galaxy s5, a xbox and a ps4.

It would be amazing It have a million dollars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment