Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Dear Mrs Parkes

Dear Mrs Parkes

Thank you for all the help you have given not only me but my class. Also for the suggestions you gave to my teacher.

You have really helped me with my writing and I think because of that I concentrate more on my sentences and making sure I have good ideas for my stories.I concentrate more on improving my work than I use to.

I really enjoyed the the 4x4 poem, descriptive writing and persuasive writing. The 4x4 poem was different than anything I had done before. The descriptive writing I have done before but you gave me more ideas for that as well. My absolute favourite was definitely the persuasive writing.

Next term I have to focus more on my editing.

Once again thanks for your help and I hope you continue to help us.

Yours sincerely

Robin

0 comments:

Post a Comment